In which incident do you think the worst judgement is shown?
- Mercutio and Tybalt deciding to fight
- Romeo deciding to try to stop Mercutio and Tybalt's fight
- Romeo deciding to seek revenge for Mercutio's death by killing Tybalt
- Friar Laurence encouraging Romeo to go to Mantua until the time is right to reveal his marriage to Juliet
- Juliet's parents deciding to force Juliet to marry Paris in a couple days
- The Nurse encouraging Juliet to marry Paris
- Juliet deciding to lie to her parents about going to confession
Craft a response. Why do you think this incident shows the worst judgement?