Answers 1Add Yours
1) Our narrator meets and quickly falls in love with the widower, Mr de Winter.
2) The new Mrs. de Winter is swept from a life of want (she was on the poor side) into a life of wealth and responsibility for which she isn't prepared.
3) Mrs de Winter is subjected to constant comparisons to a dead woman—makes it a bit hard to feel welcome.
4) Rebecca's boat and body are found~ out narrator is driven to suspect her husband. cab she trust him?
5) Mrs de Winter's husband finds that his late wife was terminally ill- Mrs de winter no longer suspects his involvement
6) The estate burns to the ground, and the newlyweds are finally able to enjoy their marriage and each other.