- Bartlett, Kenneth R. (1992). The Civilization of the Italian Renaissance; a Source Book. Lexington: D.C. Heath and Company. ISBN 0-669-20900-7
- Bishop, Morris (1961). "Petrarch." In J. H. Plumb (Ed.), Renaissance Profiles, pp. 1–17. New York: Harper & Row. ISBN 0-06-131162-6 .
- Hanawalt, A. Barbara. "The Middle Ages:An Illustrated History" pp. 131–132 Oxford University Press New York 1998
- James, Paul (2014). "Emotional Ambivalence across Times and Spaces: Mapping Petrarch’s Intersecting Worlds". Exemplaria 26 (1): 81–104.
- Kallendorf, Craig. "The Historical Petrarch," The American Historical Review, Vol 101, No. 1 (Feb. 1996): 130-141.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.