- ^ Willa Cather's Collected Short Fiction, University of Nebraska Press; revised edition, 1 November 1970, p. 261
- ^ a b c Wayne Koestenbaum, The Queen's Throat: Opera, Homosexuality and the Mystery of Desire, Gay Men's Press, 1994, pp. 28–29
- ^ Eric Haralson, Henry James and Queer Modernity, Cambridge University Press, 2003, p. 137
- ^ Quirk, Tom. Bergson and American Culture: The Worlds of Willa Cather and Wallace Stevens. Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press, 1990, p. 109.
- ^ Obertino, James (21 May 2012). "'Paul's Case' and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder". The Explicator 70 (1): 49–52. doi:10.1080/00144940.2012.663009.
- ^ "Skillful singers bring a short story to life in UrbanArias Paul's Case" by Roger Catlin, The Washington Post, 23 April 2013
- ^ "New—And Improved: In Paul's Case, a Young Opera Festival Yields Its First Masterpiece" by James Jorden, The New York Observer, 14 January 2014
- ^ Paul's Case (1980) at the Internet Movie Database
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.