- ^ 68995-unit-f662-literature-post-1900-coursework-guidance
- ^ Jeanette Winterson.'Why be Happy When You could be normal.'ISBN: 9780099556091
- ^ Brightwell, Laura (July 30, 2012). "Why Be Happy When You Could Be Normal? (review)". Retrieved April 27, 2013.
- ^ 'True stories', John Mullan, The Guardian, 27 October 2007.
- ^ a b Winterson, Jeanette. "Interview on Jeanette Winterson's official site". Retrieved August 20, 2010.
- ^ Beirne, Rebecca (2008). Lesbians in television and text after the millennium. New York: Palgrave Macmillan. p. 39. ISBN 0230606741.
- ^ Prix Italia, Winners 1949 - 2010, RAI
- ^ ISBN 978-0-563-41070-6
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.