Premium Content Of Mice and Men Lesson Plan
Day 1 - Reading Assignment, Questions, Vocabulary
Students read Part I.
Common Core Objectives
• Introduction to reading well: learning how to get acquainted with a new work of literature by examining characters, character relationships, tone, and setting; identifying early themes; appreciating the achievement of good writing.
• Introduction to thinking well: using the discussion questions to do more than just read.
• Introduction to speaking well: developing oral skills through vocabulary development and discussion of thought questions.
This excerpt of the lesson plan is provided for free. To read the complete lesson plan of 121 printed pages or get access to our full library of Literature Essays, please subscribe below or log in if you are already subscribed.
Join Now - Choose a Membership Level
GradeSaver provides access to quizzes, 3324 literature essays, 1017 sample college application essays and ad-free surfing in this premium content, "Members Only" section of the site! Membership includes a 10% discount on all editing orders.
We have been mentioned in the Washington Post, the Economist, and many other papers around the world for our exceptional essays. GradeSaver has reviewed each essay for quality; these essays are the very best on the Internet and many have been written by students of Ivy League colleges.
|3-Day Trial (recurring)||$2.95 *|
|30-Day Trial (recurring)||$6.95 *|
|1 Month Membership (one-time charge)||$12.95|
|12 Month Membership (one-time charge)||$49.95|
* After your trial period, you will be billed a monthly fee of $6.95 with the option to cancel at any time. Questions? Read our FAQ.
Of Mice and Men Essays and Related Content
- Of Mice and Men: Study Guide
- Of Mice and Men: Major Themes
- Of Mice and Men: Essays
- Of Mice and Men: Questions
- Of Mice and Men: Purchase the Novel and Related Material
- John Steinbeck: Biography
- Teaching Guide
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Final Paper and Exam