- The Elie Wiesel Foundation for Humanity
- Hernandez, Alexander A. "Telling the Tale: Sharing Elie Wiesel's Night with Middle-School Readers", The English Journal, 91(2), November 2001, pp. 54–60.
- Rosenthal, Albert. "Memories of the Holocaust", part 1, part 2 (a description of the deportations from Sighet).
- Sibelman, Simon P. Silence in the Novels of Elie Wiesel, St. Martin's Press, 1995.
- Young, James E. Writing and Rewriting the Holocaust, Indiana University Press 1998.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.