Answers 1Add Yours
1) The could have heeded Moeshe's warnings.
2) They gace up an opportunity to move to Poland because Elie's father thought it would be useless and too late to start over.
3) The family should have beena little more aware and not quite so trusting of the soldiers who invaded their toen.
4) Elie's father's friend was banging on their window, and they chose to ignore it.
5) The maid was so worried about them that she actually offered to take them all in; she offered them refuge, which Ellie's father refused.