- ^ Lewis CS. "Mere Christianity". WorldCat. Retrieved 2007-07-16.
- ^ Lewis, C. S. (2001). Mere Christianity: a revised and amplified edition, with a new introduction, of the three books, Broadcast talks, Christian behaviour, and Beyond personality. [San Francisco]: HarperSanFrancisco. ISBN 0-06-065292-6.
- ^ Douglas R. Gilbert, Clyde S. Kilby, C. S. Lewis, (Eerdmans, 2005), page 143.
- ^ Justin Philips, C. S. Lewis in A Time of War, HarperCollins 2002, page 61.
- ^ a b The Life and Writing of C.S. Lewis, Lecture 3; The Great Courses, Course Guidebook; Professor Louis Markos, Houston Baptist University; The Teaching Company; 2000
- ^ The Top 50 Books That Have Shaped Evangelicals, Christianity Today, October 6, 2006
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.