MAUS literature essays are academic essays for citation. These papers were written primarily by students and provide critical analysis of MAUS.
- Stylistic Detail of MAUS and Its Effect on Reader Attachment
- Using Animals to Divide: Illustrated Allegory in Maus and Terrible Things
- Father-Son Conflict in MAUS
- Anthropomorphism and Race in Maus
- A Postmodernist Reading of Spiegelman's Maus
- Pen, Ink, and Gas: The Use of Comics in MAUS
- Artie's Impressions of the Holocaust in Maus II (College)