- ^ Morana, Mabel (winter, 1990). "Modernity and Marginality in Love in the Time of Cholera". Studies in Twentieth Century Literature 14:27–43
- ^ Simpson, Mona (September 1, 1988) "Love Letters". London Review of Books 10:22–24
- ^ Taylor, Anna-Marie (1995). Reference Guide to World Literature, 2nd ed. St. James Press.
- ^ a b Booker, M. Keith (summer, 1993) "The Dangers of Gullible Reading: Narrative as Seduction in García Márquez's Love in the Time of Cholera". Studies in Twentieth Century Literature 17:181-95
- ^ a b A.R. Lakshmanan, Indira. "Love in the Time of Cholera: On location, out on a limb". December 11, 2006. Accessed May 26, 2007.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.