Julius Caesar Quizzes
Julius Caesar Quiz 3
1. Who called Octavius to Rome?
2. Who states the following and to whom is he/she speaking? "Give me your hand first. Fare you well my lord."
- Strato to Brutus
- Cassius to Titinius
- Calpurnia to Caesar
- Antony to Caesar
This excerpt of this quiz is provided for free. To view and take the complete quiz or get access to our full library of Literature Essays, please subscribe below or log in if you are already subscribed.
Join Now - Choose a Membership Level
GradeSaver provides access to quizzes, 3005 literature essays, 895 sample college application essays and ad-free surfing in this premium content, "Members Only" section of the site! Membership includes a 10% discount on all editing orders.
We have been mentioned in the Washington Post, the Economist, and many other papers around the world for our exceptional essays. GradeSaver has reviewed each essay for quality; these essays are the very best on the Internet and many have been written by students of Ivy League colleges.
|3-Day Trial (recurring)||$2.95 *|
|30-Day Trial (recurring)||$6.95 *|
|1 Month Membership (one-time charge)||$12.95|
|12 Month Membership (one-time charge)||$49.95|
* After your trial period, you will be billed a monthly fee of $6.95 with the option to cancel at any time. Questions? Read our FAQ.
Julius Caesar Essays and Related Content
- Julius Caesar: Major Themes
- Julius Caesar: Essays
- Julius Caesar: E-Text
- Julius Caesar: Questions
- Julius Caesar: Purchase the Novel and Related Material
- William Shakespeare: Biography
- Julius Caesar Summary
- About Julius Caesar
- Character List
- Major Themes
- Summary and Analysis of Act 1
- Summary and Analysis of Act 2
- Summary and Analysis of Act 3
- Summary and Analysis of Act 4
- Summary and Analysis of Act 5
- About Shakespearean Theater
- Related Links on Julius Caesar
- Suggested Essay Questions
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 1
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 2
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 3
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 4
- Author of ClassicNote and Sources