Okay so reading through Jane Eyre I have a few questions that I wasn't able to complete. (bold parts)
1. Who is Mason? How does Rochester react whe he learns of his arrival? What strange incident involving mason brings Jane to Rochester's aid agani? What do all these events tell you about the relationship between Rochester and Mason?
2. What surprising revelation does Rochester make to Jane? What can you infer about Jane's feelings and beliefs from the statement "I Could not, in those daays, see God for his creature: of whom I made an Idol".
3. Many ficiton writers use drams to foreshadow, or give hints of, later events, Give three examples of this from chapters 21-27.
4. What kind of images does Bronte use to describe St. John? Give two examples. Why are these images appropriate.
5. In what way have the roles in Jane and Rochester's relationship been reversed?