Inherit the Wind Bibliography
Author of ClassicNote and Sources
Carrie-Anne Dedeo, author of ClassicNote. Completed on October 31, 2000, copyright held by GradeSaver.
Lawrence, Jerome and Robert E. Lee. Inherit the Wind.. New York: Bantam, 1955.
"About Jerome Lawrence and Robert E. Lee." The Jerome Lawrence and Robert E. Lee Theatre Research Institute. Ohio State University. http://www.lib.ohio-state.edu/OSA_profile/triweb/abtri/lawrence?26lee.html
"Jerome Lawrence." Notable Names in the American Theatre. Clifton, NJ: James T. White and Co., 1976. pp. 905-906.
"Inherit the Wind Makes a Broadway Entrance 1955." University of Virginia. http://xroads.virginia.edu/~UG97/inherit/1955home.html
"Notes on Inherit the Wind." Famous Trials Project. University of Missouri at Kansas City Law School faculty. http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/scopes/SCO_INHE.HTM.
"Robert E(dwin) Lee." Notable Names in the American Theatre. Clifton, NJ: James T. White and Co., 1976. p. 911.
Inherit the Wind Essays and Related Content
- Inherit the Wind: Major Themes
- Inherit the Wind: Questions
- Inherit the Wind: Purchase the Novel and Related Material
- Jerome Lawrence: Biography
- Robert Lee: Biography
- Inherit the Wind Summary
- About Inherit the Wind
- Character List
- Major Themes
- Summary and Analysis of Act One, Scene I
- Summary and Analysis of Act One, Scene II
- Summary and Analysis of Act Two, Scene I
- Summary and Analysis of Act Two, Scene II
- Summary and Analysis of Act Three, Scene I
- Related Links on Inherit the Wind
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 1
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 2
- Author of ClassicNote and Sources