5 main highlights
Answers 1Add Yours
1) On November 25, Minerva makes small talk with the young hitchhiker Rufino picks up.
2) The sisters stop at a store called El Gallo to buy sewing supplies for their company and purses for themselves
3) The salesclerk puts his card in Minerva's purse. It says "avoid the pass.
4) They see Captain Pena's car and realize there must be an ambush up ahead, but it's too late to turn back.
5) Minerva interrogates the young soldier (hitchhiker) believing him to be a spy.
6) They visit Leandro and Manolo, who ask that she stay the night because it's dangerous.
7)They stop at a restaurant; Minerva tries to call Chea Mirabal, but she doesn't get through. The group decides to head home.
**** You can remove whichever two you think least important.
In the Time of the Butterflies