- "The Red Bow" won the 2004 National Magazine Award for Fiction. It was also a finalist for the Bram Stoker Award. It was also reprinted in The Year's Best Fantasy and Horror: Seventeenth Annual Collection, edited by Ellen Datlow, Gavin J. Grant and Kelly Link.
- "Bohemians" appeared in the 2005 Best American Short Stories.
- "My Flamboyant Grandson" was nominated for the 2003 Locus Poll Award for Best Short Story.
- "93990" was reprinted in The Secret History of Science Fiction, edited by James Patrick Kelly and John Kessel.
- "Jon" was reprinted in Science Fiction: The Best of 2003, edited by Karen Haber and Jonathan Strahan.
- "CommComm" won the World Fantasy Award for short story, and was reprinted in Fantasy: The Best of the Year: 2006, edited by Rich Horton.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.