Henry V Study Guide & Essays
Henry V was probably the greatest military leader that England ever had. He laid claim to the French throne in 1414 by invoking an English royal claim, and managed to win the Battle of Agincourt the following year against seemingly impossible odds. Having won the battle, he then forced the King of…
Henry V study guide contains a biography of William Shakespeare, literature essays, a complete e-text, quiz questions, major themes, characters, and a full summary and analysis.
- Henry V Summary
- About Henry V
- Character List
- Summary and Analysis of Act 1
- Summary and Analysis of Act 2
- Summary and Analysis of Act 3
- Summary and Analysis of Act 4
- Summary and Analysis of Act 5
- A Harry Situation: Shakespeare's Henry V and the Historical Drama
- Women in Literature: Examining Oppression Versus Independence in Henry V and Jane Eyre
- Henry V: Pious or Practical?
- A Game of Winning the Crown: Shakespeare's Henries
- Ways of Defining Gender in Shakespeare's History Plays