This content is from Wikipedia. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it. GradeSaver also offers a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors.
- British Council Contemporary Writers, Salman Rushdie
- Lurie, Alison (1990-11-11). "Another Dangerous Story From Salman Rushdie". The New York Times. Retrieved 2009-05-04.
- Actually meaning "speak!", since bolo is the imperative form of Hindi bolna "to speak".
- This being a pun once again, meaning 'gossip'. S.v. 'gap', McGregor, R.S. (ed.): Oxford Hindi-English Dictionary. Delhi: Oxford UP, 2002.
- Haroun and the Sea of Stories - New York Magazine Classical Music Review
- Plot summary
- Characters In the book
- Allusions/references to other works
- Film, TV or theatrical adaptations