Premium Content Hamlet Lesson Plan
Teaching Guide - Core Standards
- 11-12 - CCSS.ELA-Literacy.CCRA.R.1 Read closely to determine what the text says explicitly and to make logical inferences from it; cite specific textual evidence when writing or speaking to support conclusions drawn from the text.
- 11-12 - CCSS.ELA-Literacy.CCRA.R.3 Analyze how and why individuals, events, or ideas develop and interact over the course of a text.
This excerpt of the lesson plan is provided for free. To read the complete lesson plan of 145 printed pages or get access to our full library of Literature Essays, please subscribe below or log in if you are already subscribed.
Join Now - Choose a Membership Level
GradeSaver provides access to quizzes, 3250 literature essays, 977 sample college application essays and ad-free surfing in this premium content, "Members Only" section of the site! Membership includes a 10% discount on all editing orders.
We have been mentioned in the Washington Post, the Economist, and many other papers around the world for our exceptional essays. GradeSaver has reviewed each essay for quality; these essays are the very best on the Internet and many have been written by students of Ivy League colleges.
|3-Day Trial (recurring)||$2.95 *|
|30-Day Trial (recurring)||$6.95 *|
|1 Month Membership (one-time charge)||$12.95|
|12 Month Membership (one-time charge)||$49.95|
* After your trial period, you will be billed a monthly fee of $6.95 with the option to cancel at any time. Questions? Read our FAQ.
Hamlet Essays and Related Content
- Hamlet: Study Guide
- Hamlet: Major Themes
- Hamlet: Essays
- Hamlet: E-Text
- Hamlet: Questions
- Hamlet: Purchase the Novel and Related Material
- William Shakespeare: Biography
- Teaching Guide
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Final Paper and Exam