This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.
- Atofarati, Abubakar (1992). "THE NIGERIAN CIVIL WAR CAUSES, STRATEGIES AND LESSONS LEARNT". GlobalSecurity.org. Retrieved 2008-08-04.
- "The Story Behind the Book". Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. 2007. Retrieved 2008-07-27.
- Reynolds, Nigel (June 7, 2007). "Nigerian author wins top literary prize". London: The Telegraph. p. 1. Retrieved 2008-07-27.
- "100 Notable Books of the Year". The New York Times. 2006-11-22. Retrieved 2008-03-18.
- Brennan, Mary. ""Half of a Yellow Sun": The sweeping story of a nation erased". The Seattle Times. Retrieved 2008-07-27.
- Kellaway, Kate (2006-08-13). "Review: Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie". London: The Guardian. Retrieved 2008-07-27.
NYwas invoked but never defined (see the help page). Cite error: The named reference
- "Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie". Random House. Retrieved 2008-07-27.
- Lennon childhood film gets grant, BBC News, 18 July 2008. Retrieved 2010-07-04.