- ^ a b Ruppert, James. (1993). "When coyote dreams", World & I 8: 296.
- ^ Editor. (1993). "Thomas King's 'Green Grass, Running Water'",World & I 8: 283.
- ^ Lavalley, Giselle Rene. (1996). "One Tricky Coyote": The fiction of Thomas King (M.A. thesis) Wilfrid Laurier University
- ^ a b Bailey, Sharon M. (1999). "The Arbitrary Nature of the Story: Poking Fun at Oral and Written Authority in Thomas King's Green Grass, Running Water", World Literature Today 73: 43.
- ^ a b Cox, James H. (2000). "'All This Water Imagery Must Mean Something': Thomas King's Revisions of Narratives of Domination and Conquest in Green Grass, Running Water", American Indian Quarterly 24: 219.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.