in Frankestein, give four reasons why victor changes his mind about making the second creature. Use evidence from the book to refute each of Victors reasons
Answers 2Add Yours
1) He knows how grotesque the second will be.
2) What if the she/creature won't go into hiding?
3) Will they have creature children?
4) He sees his own creature smiling at him through the window. Victor is so repulsed he destroys his work.
Oh yes, the refuting.
1. Grotesque is really in the eye of the beholder. REally the creature wasn't such a bad guy. Perhaps Victor was the grotesque one.
2. Really, people chased the creature with torches and pitchforks; she would go into hiding.
3. I'm not sure if they would have the creature organs to do naughty things. Still, what's so bad about a race of creatures?
4. Victor really needed to calm down about this whole hideous creature thing.