Answer using the TEES structure (Topic Sentence, Elaboration, Example, Explanation, Summary)
1. Authors always have a message that they try to communicate to their reader. In your opinion, what is the most important message that Bradbury is trying to communicate to readers in Fahrenheit 451?
2. Ray Bradbury wrote Fahrenheit 451 in 1952. He made many predictions about how people would live in the future. Please read pg. 41- 42 and explain one of the predictions that he made in the future. You will include a quote to support your answer.
3. Find a quote on pg. 106- 110 and write a paragraph that explains why Faber values books more than he does television (parlour walls).
4. Ray Bradbury wrote Fahrenheit 451 to argue that technology was going to improve the way we live. Write a paragraph about whether you believe this statement is true or false.
5. Clarisse is an outcast (someone who does not fit in with the rest of society). Read pg. 79 - 80 and make a prediction about what happens to her in the novel. You will have to find a quote to support your answer.