- ^ See Theodor Adorno's "Trying to Understand Endgame."
- ^ Etymologically nail
- ^ Shainburg, Lawrence. "Exorcising Beckett." The Paris Review: Playwrights at Work. New York: Modern Library, 2000. Pp. 50-86
- ^ a b Gontarski, S.E. (1992), The Theatrical Notebooks of Samuel Beckett, Volume II: Endgame, London: Faber and Faber, pp. xxvii–xxviii, ISBN 0-571-14544-2
- ^ 2009 McCarthy pp.102
- ^ Isherwood, Charles (25 February 2005). "A Sugarplum Vision Becomes a Taunting Specter". The New York Times.
- ^ a b c From the programme to the production.
- ^ https://www.sydneytheatre.com.au/whats-on/productions/2015/endgame
- ^ http://www.mtc.com.au/plays-and-tickets/mainstage-2015/endgame/
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.