- Hélène Cixous, Portrait de Dora, des femmes 1976, Translated into English as Portrait of Dora Routledge 2004, ISBN 0-415-23667-3
- Charles Bernheimer, Claire Kahane, In Dora's Case: Freud-Hysteria-Feminism: Freud, Hysteria, Feminism, Second Edition, Columbia University Press, 1990
- Hannah S. Decker, Freud, Dora, and Vienna 1900, The Free Press, 1991
- Robin Tolmach Lakoff, James C. Coyne, Father Knows Best: The Use and Abuse of Power in Freud's Case of Dora, Teachers' College Press, 1993
- Jeffrey Moussaieff Masson: Against Therapy (Chapter 2: Dora and Freud),
- Patrick Mahoney, Freud's Dora: A Psychoanalytic, Historical, and Textual Study, Yale University Press 1996, ISBN 0-300-06622-8
- Gina Frangello, My Sister's Continent, Chiasmus Press, 2005
- Dan Chapman, ‘Adorable White Bodies’, a short story based on Freud's case, interpreting it from the perspective of Ida Bauer.
- Dror Green, "Freud versus Dora and the transparent model of the case study", Modan Publishers, 1998.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.