- Students may wish to access browser-based mood-documenting software for the Day 1 Classroom Activity, "Fun With the Penfield Mood Organ."
- Students may access design software such as Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop for the Day 1 Classroom, "Mercerian Missionaries."
- Students should have internet access in order to view a specific webpage for the Day 2 Classroom Activity, "The Trouble With Kipples."
- Students may utilize blogging software for the Day 2 Classroom Activity, "The Trouble With Kipples," and the Day 3 Classroom Activity, "The Professional Murderer."
- Students may wish to design a podcast or video version of the skit they create for the Day 3 Classroom Activity, "John Isidore's New...
Join Now to View Premium Content
GradeSaver provides access to 908 study guide PDFs and quizzes, 7173 literature essays, 2012 sample college application essays, 296 lesson plans, and ad-free surfing in this premium content, “Members Only” section of the site! Membership includes a 10% discount on all editing orders.