- ^ "Decoded". Amazon.
- ^ Jay-Z (2010). Decoded. New York, New York: Random House. p. 235. ISBN 9781400068920.
- ^ "Jay-Z to 'Decode' Lyrics in New Book". Entertainment Tonight. Retrieved 25 September 2012.
- ^ "Best Books of the Month: November 2010". Amazon. Retrieved 25 September 2012.
- ^ a b Bradley, Adam. "Life of an Artist: Decoded, Jay-Z". Barnes & Noble. Retrieved 25 September 2012.
- ^ Vozick-Levinson, Simon. "Book Review: Decoded, Jay-Z". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved 25 September 2012.
- ^ a b Narunsky, Kim. "Jay-Z Sued For Copyright Infringement Over Decoded Book". XXL Magazine. Retrieved 24 September 2012.
- ^ Watkins, Greg. "EXCLUSIVE: Jay-Z Sued Over Book "Decoded"". All Hip-Hop.com. Retrieved September 24, 2012.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.