- ^ Canby, Henry Seidel. "The 100 Outstanding Books of 1924 - 1944". Life Magazine, 14 August 1944. Chosen in collaboration with the magazine's editors.
- ^ "Time Magazine's 100 Best English-language Novels from 1923 to 2005". 16 October 2005.
- ^ Modern Library 100 Best Novels
- ^ "Best Westerns of the 20th Century".
- ^ "The Ideology of Cather's Catholic Progressivism: Death Comes for the Archbishop by Guy Reynolds, from Cather Studies, vol. 3 (1996)".
- ^ Keleher and Chant. The Padre of Isleta. Sunstone Press, 1940–2009,
- ^ Willa Cather. Death comes for the Archbishop. Alfred Knopf, 1927, p.425.note 88–89
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.