Death Comes for the Archbishop Study Guide & Essays
Death Comes for the Archbishop is not yet available as a study guide. We are working on writing quiz questions, major themes, characters, and a full summary and analysis.
1. Why are these sections numbered instead of titles, as the other books had been?
2. How does this section tie the narrative together?
3. What is the significance of his last dream? How does it reflect his life (at least as contained in this book)?
1. Bishop Latour has an ambition: for him what file do the Olivares' have in this?
2. Why is this story of Antonio Olivares and Dona Isabella included in the novel?
3. How does it compare/contrast to the Bishop's other excursions/events?