- ^ Chambers, Vol. 3, pp. 363-4.
- ^ Chambers, Vol. 3, p. 364.
- ^ Judson, pp. lvii-lxiii.
- ^ Leah S. Marcus, "Jonson and the Court," in Harp and Stewart, pp. 31-2.
- ^ Logan and Smith, pp. 73-4.
- ^ Logan and Smith, p. 13.
- ^ In Rhodes and Sawday, pp. 120 ff.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.