^ Much of the above is based on Biographies of Persons in Copenhagen, compiled by Harry Lustig
^ "Michael Frayn's Copenhagen in Debate". Ohst.berkeley.edu. Retrieved 10 February 2012.
^ a b "Letter from Werner Heisenberg to Robert Jungk". Werner-heisenberg.unh.edu. 17 November 1956. Retrieved 10 February 2012.
^ * "Niels Bohr Archive". Niels Bohr Archive. February 2002. Retrieved 10 January 2015.
^ "Document 9. Translation". Nbi.dk. Retrieved 10 February 2012.
^ Rose, Paul Lawrence Heisenberg and the Nazi atomic bomb project: a study in German culture (Berkeley: University of California Press, 1998)
^ Heisenberg in Copenhagen , Paul Lawrence Rose, reply by Thomas Powers, 19 October 2000, The New York Review of Books
^ "Document 1. Translation". Nbi.dk. Retrieved 10 February 2012.
^ J. Bernstein, "Heisenberg and the Critical Mass," Am. J. Phys. 70, 911 (2002)
^ "Copenhagen, Tuesday night ( September 1941 added in Elisabeth's handwriting)". Werner-heisenberg.unh.edu. Retrieved 10 February 2012.
^ "Moj život s nobelovcima 20. stoljeća – mJutarnji". Jutarnji.hr. 18 March 2006. Retrieved 10 February 2012.
^ "Document 1. Translation". Nba.nbi.dk. Retrieved 10 February 2012.
- Cassidy, David C. Uncertainty : the life and science of Werner Heisenberg. W. H. Freeman and Company, New York, NY. 1992.
- Frayn, Michael. Copenhagen. New York City. Anchor Books: Random House, Inc. 2000.
- Lustig, Harry. “Biographies of Persons in Copenhagen.” City University of New York Graduate Center: American Social History Project.
- Rush, David. A Student Guide to Play Analysis. Southern Illinois Printing Press, 2005. Carbondale, IL
- Spencer, Charles. review of Copenhagen in The Daily Telegraph, in The Complete Review. Accessed 2-25-09.
- Ziman, John. review of Copenhagen in Physics World, in The Complete Review. Accessed 2-25-09.
- Zoglin, Richard, review of Copenhagen in Time, in The Complete Review. Accessed 2-25-09.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is
providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a
professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do
not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your
discretion when relying on it.