1. Why does Mark Twain use the device of a frame to begin and end the novel?
2. How different is Camelot from Connecticut according to Hank Morgan?
3. How does Morgan save his life and earn the favor of the King?
4. How does Morgan use both Science and Superstition to establish his identity in Camelot?
5. How does Morgan become The Boss of Camelot?
6. Why does Sir Sagramour challenge Morgan to fight a duel with him?
7. Why does the King choose Morgan to go hunting for the abducted princesses?
8. In what way does Sandy play the part of a faithful companion?
9. Who is Morgan le Fay? How does she reflect the evils of the age?
10. Why does Morgan go to the Valley of Holiness? How does he work the miracle?
11. How does King Arthur display the positive side of his personality during his tour of the countryside?
12. How do the tough experiences of life make Arthur a just King?
13. How are the King and the Boss saved from execution?
14. How does Clarence prove to be a trusted servant and friend of the Boss?
15. How does the Boss transform Camelot into a modern city?
16. How does the Boss defeat the knights in the tournament?
17. Why does the Boss leave Camelot?
18. What startling changes take place in Camelot in the absence of the Boss?
19. Why do the Boss and Clarence shift to the Merlin’s Cave?
20. How do the army of the Boss manage to vanquish twenty five thousand knights?
21. How does the Boss get wounded?
22. How does Boss meet his end? Explain the irony of reversal in the last scene?