Specific reform examples?
Answers 1Add Yours
The basic phelosophy involved freeing the people from the bonds of capitalism and into a socialist utopia. Some of the "solutions" were,
1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3. Abolition of all right of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Centralisation of credit in the hands of an elected government of workers councils, by means of a national bank with commonly owned capital and an exclusive monopoly.