Author of ClassicNote and Sources
Adam Christian, author of ClassicNote. Completed on July 07, 2003, copyright held by GradeSaver.
Voltaire,Translated and edited by Robert M. Adams. Candide.. New York: W.W. Norton & Company, 1991.
Auerbach, Eric. "Tone, Pace, Intonation" in Mimesis: the Representation of Reality in Western Literature.. unknown: Princeton, 1981.
Weightman, J. G.. "The Quality of Candide" in Candide. ed. Robert M. Adams.. New York: W. W. Norton, 1991.
Candide Essays and Related Content
- Candide: Major Themes
- Candide: Essays
- Candide: E-Text
- Candide: Questions
- Candide: Purchase the Novel and Related Material
- Voltaire: Biography
- Candide Summary
- About Candide
- Character List
- Major Themes
- Summary and Analysis of Chapters I-IV
- Summary and Analysis of Chapters V-XII
- Summary and Analysis of Chapters XIII-XX
- Summary and Analysis of Chapters XXI-XXV
- Summary and Analysis of Chapters XXVI-XXX
- Related Links on Candide
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 1
- Test Yourself! - Quiz 2
- Author of ClassicNote and Sources