Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress
This content is from Wikipedia. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it. GradeSaver also offers a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors.
Interviews and reading guides
- Book Drum profile. Summary, glossary, setting and page-by-page illustrated notes in English.
- Interview with Dai Sijie on NPR's All Things Considered. In French with English translation. Originally aired March 17, 2002.
- INA interview with Dai Sijie. Originally aired January 21, 2000.
- Interview with Dai Sijie from bacfilms.com. French.
- Plot summary
- Major themes
- Publication history
- Awards and nominations
- Interviews and reading guides
- Articles and Book Reviews