1. What is the theme of the article?
2. What is the context of the article in terms of place and time?
3. What are the fundamental concepts?
4. How do the different individuals understand/view the fundamental concepts?
5. What are the main arguments brought by different individuals?
6. Which arguments are correct or false and why?
7. What conclusions can we derive from the arguments brought out by the different individuals?
8. What are the implications from their line of thinking?
9. What should be the correct line of argument and why?