Premium Content Bigger Isn't Better in America
by Cindy Hong - December 22, 2004
Write an essay inspired by mustard.
In an ideal world, mustard would come in whimsical glass containers with pictures of wholesome families on their labels. The words "all natural" or "organic" would adorn the jars. They would line the supermarket shelves next to matching bottles of relish and ketchup. No one would need to worry about the price, or healthfulness. In this world, when…
This excerpt of the essay is provided for free. To read the complete essay of 451 words or to get access to the rest of our College Application Essays, please subscribe below or log in if you are already subscribed.
Join Now - Choose a Membership Level
GradeSaver provides access to quizzes, 3250 literature essays, 977 sample college application essays and ad-free surfing in this premium content, "Members Only" section of the site! Membership includes a 10% discount on all editing orders.
We have been mentioned in the Washington Post, the Economist, and many other papers around the world for our exceptional essays. GradeSaver has reviewed each essay for quality; these essays are the very best on the Internet and many have been written by students of Ivy League colleges.
|3-Day Trial (recurring)||$2.95 *|
|30-Day Trial (recurring)||$6.95 *|
|1 Month Membership (one-time charge)||$12.95|
|12 Month Membership (one-time charge)||$49.95|
* After your trial period, you will be billed a monthly fee of $6.95 with the option to cancel at any time. Questions? Read our FAQ.
College Application Essays accepted by University of Chicago
- Inspired by Susannah Nadler, a graduate of The Spence School, New York, NY
- Me, Myself and Chicago
- A Battle for Insight
- The Last Lion and Me
- Reaching Out to Others Through Past Experiences
- Learning to Write Good
- Why Chicago Is the Place for Me
- Golden Brothers
- Bigger Isn't Better in America
- Science, Arts and Sports in Common
- Running an Online Business
- In Search of the Language of Cervantes
- My Choice of College
- The Mind That Sometimes Sticks
- Can I get a definition, please?
- The Mystery of Loneliness
- "The Postcard with the Coffee Stain"
- Jan the Troubadour
- Opening the Door
- National Nonsensical Writing Month
- Music's Expanding Bubble
- A Two-sided Coin
- It Tasted Like Jet Fuel