Columbia University Undergraduate College Application Essays
These Columbia University college application essays were written by students accepted at Columbia University. All of our sample college essays include the question prompt and the year written. Please use these sample admission essays responsibly.
College Application Essays accepted by Columbia University
- I Write
- Waitlist Letter
- Rebuilding the Bubble
- The Evolving Passion
- A Photo Shoot
- That Moment
- An Unforgettable Summer
- Growing Up in an Interfaith Home
- An Astute Athlete
- Colors of Life
- Ode to a Dictionary (with acknowledgment to Pablo Neruda)
- Is the World Flat?
- Learning to See
- Artist - Me
- Grandma's Clothes
- Giving Me the Bricks
- Opening the Door
- Jerk Chicken
- Being good is commendable, but doing good is righteous
- I Call It Home
- An Intellectually Stimulating experience
- "A Beak, Be Jolly"
- More Than Books
- Why Columbia?
Additional Successful Application Essays
- Undergraduate College Application Essays
- Law School Application Essays
- Medical School Application Essays
- Business School Application Essays
There are currently no active topics for Columbia University. Be the first to post a topic!