Amherst College Undergraduate College Application Essays
These Amherst College college application essays were written by students accepted at Amherst College. All of our sample college essays include the question prompt and the year written. Please use these sample admission essays responsibly.
College Application Essays accepted by Amherst College
- It Doesn't Matter If You're Black Or White,
- From Negative to Positive (Or Positive to Negative?) The Lurid Confessions of a Member of Teeny Bopper Anonymous
- Most Influential Teacher
- Understanding Myself, Just a Little Better
- Disparity Through My Windows
- An Imaginary Garden With Real Toads
Additional Successful Application Essays
- Undergraduate College Application Essays
- Law School Application Essays
- Medical School Application Essays
- Business School Application Essays
“The Scratch” by-Raymond Carver. Write a short essay of at least 300 words trying to answer the question in the middle of Carver's poem. Your answer should be in the context of the situation and details set out in the poem itself. Make sure your essayPlease, give me the answer nicely.