1. The following passages of a short story of the CAPITALIZED sections may include the following kinds of errors:
* lack of pronoun-antecedent agreement
* punctuation errors
* correctly written sentences that should be combined
* misplaced modifiers For each CAPITALIZED section, choose the revision that most improves the writing
(5)SO THERE I STOOD ASKING FOR TWO RAKES IN FRONT OF THE COUNTER. Just my luck, takes were on sale.
5. A. So asking for two rakes there, I stood in front of the counter.
B. So there I stood, in front of the counter, asking for two rakes.
c. So I asked for two rakes in front of the counter, and there I stood.
D. Correct as is