Here is the web site for the Activities I need help on.
Downey Unified School District
Here, Kitty-Kitty-Kitty-Kitty. Sausalito firm offers clones for $50,000, signs up 5 cat owners. By Carolyn Said. San Francisco Chronicle, April 15, 2004.
Activity 18 A
Please answer these question to discover more about the purpose of the assignment.
1. In addressing this prompt, are you informing or reporting?
2. Are you trying to persuade your readers of something?
3. In what genre are you being asked to write?
4. Since it is a letter, in what ways is it different from an essay, a report, an email?
5. What considerations will you need to make to write your assignment in letter format?
6. What are the reader expectations for this genre?
7. What is your rhetorical purpose?
8. What is your timeline for completing the assignment in reasonable steps?
9. How will the assignment be graded? On the basis of what criteria will your written work be evaluated? Do you understand each criterion?
Can you please help me with these? Would appreciate your help.