A. CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME EIGHT EVENTS IN SEQUENCE IN THIS STORY, AND CAN YOU PLEASE DESCRIBE EACH EVENT AND TELL WHAT THE NARRATOR LEARNED FROM IT.
Answers 2Add Yours
This is a bit much for this short forum. Really just go through the story and pick them out, it's not a long story.
1) John visits a dead house with his father (a priest)~ he learns not to show fear
2) John was allowed to go to the dead houses alone and collect metal~ he learned the way of the houses
3) He experiences purification~ he learns of the Place of the Gods
4) He killed the panther~this was a sign to head east
5) John traveled all the way to the river and looked south~he learned where the Place of the Gods was located
6) John traveled down the river in his raft~ he learned there had once been bridges connected the banks
7) He touched his feet upon the forbidden ground~ he learned the ground there did not burn forever, that the priests were wrong; he did not burn his feet
8) He walked through the city afraid~ he learned that he did not have to fear, there were no gods or demons