pigs alter and encourage to break
Answers 1Add Yours
THE SEVEN COMMANDMENTS
1. Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy. The pigs learned to walk on two feet and did business with humans.
2. Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend. The pigs declared many of the animals enemies. Example- Snowball
3. No animal shall wear clothes. The pigs wore clothing found in the farm house.
4. No animal shall sleep in a bed. The pigs slept in Jones' beds in the farm house.
5. No animal shall drink alcohol. The pigs drank alcohol.
6. No animal shall kill any other animal. Napoleon trained the puppies to kill/ Napoleon had animals executed/ the glue factory.
7. All animals are equal. (2.22) All animals were equal except the pigs