I mean accoding as the seven commanment?
Answers 1Add Yours
By the time it's all over they've broken all the commandments, or they've changed them to suit their own purposes;
THE SEVEN COMMANDMENTS
1. Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy. (the pigs walk on two legs)
2. Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
3. No animal shall wear clothes. (the pigs wear mr. Jones clothing)
4. No animal shall sleep in a bed. (the pigs sleep in beds with sheets)
5. No animal shall drink alcohol. (the pigs drink whiskey)
6. No animal shall kill any other animal. (they hold public executions, with the dogs as executioners)
7. All animals are equal. (too many to list!)