- Burstein, Dan (ed). Secrets of Angels & Demons: The unauthorized guide to the bestselling novel, 2004, CDS Books. ISBN 1-59315-140-3, Collection of many essays by world-class historians and other experts, discussing the fact & fiction of the novel
- Angels and Demons Draws Tourists to Rome, January 20, 2005, NPR
- CERN's own page about fact and fiction in the novel
- Angels and Demons Movie News Site
- Path of Illumination (with photos of the places of Angels & Demons)
- Dan Brown's own page
- Book 'Antimatter, The Ultimate Mirror' ISBN 978-0-521-89309-1
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.