- ^ a b "Angels & Demons". www.johnlangdon.net. Retrieved August 26, 2013.
- ^ "The Ten Most Famous Ambigrams". Ambigram Magazine. April 20, 2009.
- ^ "Angeli e Demoni di Dan Brown". Il Piacere Della Lettura. 2006. Retrieved August 26, 2013.
- ^ "CERN - Spotlight: Angels and Demons". CERN. Archived from the original on January 29, 2008. Retrieved September 11, 2008.
- ^ Comtois, David; Hartford, Scott (Writers). Angels & Demons Decoded. May 10, 2009. The History Channel.
- ^ Martin, Rachel (March 3, 2013). "Who Is The 'Devil's Advocate'?". NPR.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.