- ^ a b c d e Fu, Binbin (Fall 2007). "American Born Chinese". Melus 32 (3): 274. doi:10.1093/melus/32.3.274. Retrieved 7 April 2012.
- ^ American Library Association (2010). "Michael L. Printz Winners and Honor Books". Archived from the original on 8 February 2011. Retrieved 2011-02-03.
- ^ a b c d e f g h Song, Min Hyoung (2010). ""How good it is to be a monkey": comics, racial formation, and American Born Chinese". Mosaic (Winnipeg) 43 (1).
- ^ a b c d e f g h i Chaney, Michael A. (Summer 2011). "Animal Subjects of the Graphic Novel". College Literature 38 (3). Retrieved 6 April 2012.
- ^ a b c Gnomes, Cheryl (November 2010). "Navigating Through Social Norms, Negotiating Place: How American Born Chinese Motivates Struggling Learners". English Journal 100 (2): 68–76. Retrieved 16 April 2012.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.