All the Pretty Horses Study Guide & Essays
Before 1992, Cormac McCarthy had not sold more than 5,000 copies of any one of his books. By the end of 1993, All the Pretty Horses had sold 180,000 hardcover copies and more than 800,000 copies in paperback. What prompted such a dramatic reversal of fortune?
It is difficult to ascertain what Cormac…
All the Pretty Horses study guide contains a biography of Cormac McCarthy, literature essays, quiz questions, major themes, characters, and a full summary and analysis.
- All the Pretty Horses Summary
- About All the Pretty Horses
- Character List
- Glossary of Terms
- Major Themes
- Summary and Analysis of Chapter 1 - Section 1 (pp. 1-31)
- Summary and Analysis of Chapter 1 - Section 2 (pp. 32-96)
- Summary and Analysis of Chapter 2