Answers 1Add Yours
Fort Repose is falling apart, everything is out of control, and they're fighting for their lives. Randy, as the only Army Reserve officer takes matters into his own hands for everyone's benefit.
From the text:
ORDER NO. l - TOWN OF FORT REPOSE
1. In accordance with the proclamation of Mrs. Josephine Vanbruuker-Brown, Acting
President of the United States, and the declaration of Martial Law, I am assuming command of
the Town of Fort Repose and its environs.
2. All Army, Navy, and Air Force reservists and all members of the National Guard, together
with any others with military experience who will volunteer, will meet at the bandstand at 1200
hours, Wednesday, 20 April. I propose to form a composite company to protect this town.
ORDER NO. 2
1. Two cases of typhoid have been diagnosed in the Sunbury family, upper River Road. It
must be assumed that both the Timucuan and St. Johns are polluted.
2. All water will be boiled before drinking. Do not eat fruits or greens that have been washed
in unboiled water.
ORDER NO. 3
1. Dr. Daniel Gunn, our only physician, has been beaten and robbed by highwaymen.
2. The penalty for robbery or pillage, or for harboring highwaymen, or for failure to make
known information concerning their whereabouts or movements, is death by hanging.
All these orders he signed, "Randolph Rowzee Bragg, 1st. Lt. AUS (Reserve) (02658988)."