- ^ a b "John Grisham: The Official Site - Bio". Retrieved 2011-11-27.
- ^ John Grisham, The Chamber, Doubleday, 1994, p.251
- ^ DuChateau, Christian (2011-10-28). "Grisham talks ambulance chasers, eBooks". CNN. Retrieved 2011-10-30.
- ^ Jones, Kenneth. "Grisham's A Time to Kill Will Premiere at Arena Stage Before NYC; Letts, Morton Join Season". playbill.com. Retrieved 21 May 2011.
- ^ Gans, Andrew. "John Grisham Novel Comes to Life in 'A Time to Kill', Opening on Broadway Oct. 20" playbill.com, October 20, 2013
- ^ Gans, Andrew. " 'A Time to Kill', Based on John Grisham Novel, Sets Broadway Closing Date" playbill.com, November 6, 2013
- ^ "John Grisham sequel to 'A Time to Kill' to be published | Shelf Life | EW.com". Entertainment Weekly. May 1, 2013. Retrieved May 1, 2013.
This content is from Wikipedia. GradeSaver is providing this content as a courtesy until we can offer a professionally written study guide by one of our staff editors. We do not consider this content professional or citable. Please use your discretion when relying on it.